Manila, Philippines (March 16, 2017) – The YouTube channel of Wish 107.5 hits one million subscribers two years after its launch as of March 11.
Wish FM is the first Philippine FM station to achieve such record in YouTube.
To thank its subscribers, Wish FM will be launching a “Wish Card,” a card for the first one million subscribers of the Wish 107.5 YouTube page.
Holders of the card can avail perks like free concert tickets, giveaways through reward points, promos and a chance to participate in Wish programs.
“If your part of the first 1 million subscribers. You will get your Wish Card and that Wish Card will actually entitle you to various privileges, like for example, tickets will be given to Wish Card holders,” said BMPI-UNTV President and CEO Daniel S. Razon.
The management and disc jockeys of Wish FM have expressed gratitude to all its followers and supporters.
“Thank you all so much,” said DJ Ray Holiday.
“We never could have done it without your help. So, thank you with all the love and support. Thank you to the 1 million subscribers, thank you very much,” expressed DJ Kim.
DJ Faye from the “Wishpers of Love” program said, “Hey Wishers! We have finally reached 1 million subscribers to our YouTube channel, isn’t that amazing, it’s all because of you and of course God’s blessings and grace.”
The stations is all set for a live thanksgiving celebration this March 18, 6 pm, at the Open Park in Eastwood Mall, Quezon City.
The event entitled “A Million Thanks for the 1 Million Subscribers,” will feature OPM royalties JayR and Kris Lawrence, Luke Mejares, Ely Buendia’s Apartel, Tippy Dos Santos, Sam Mangubat, Lucky Robles, Kath Loria, 5th Gen, Jay Kent, JBK, DJ Robin and his band, among others.
Wish FM Milestone
Wish FM YouTube page was launched in July 2014. To date, it has more 500 videos of various international and local artists in the music industry, recorded in high definition (HD), 1080p quality.
In December last year, YouTube Philippines recognized Wish FM for achieving a 236% increase in subscription in 2016.
The channel gathered not only subscribers from the Philippines, but also from the United States, Canada, New Zealand and Brazil.
Wish FM is the one that started unique concepts like the Wish 107 5 Bus, Wishclusive performances, Wish 107.5 Music Awards and wish granting advocacy for Filipinos in need.
World’s leading video sharing website YouTube also congratulated the station on its official Facebook account. [techthetruth]
- NTC Releases Draft Amendments to Memo Circular on Sale, Labeling of ISDB-T Receivers
- Senate Renews Franchises of Smart Communications, GMA Network
- UNTV to Expand News and Rescue Operations, Set to Launch New 24/7 News and Rescue Channel
- ZOE’s Light Network Begins Digital TV Broadcast, Ends Analog Transmission
- MCGI Collaborates With PNP: Drug Surrenderers Undergo Reformation Program in Caba, La Union
- Php 1,000 SSS Pension Hike to be Released Starting March 3, Schedule for Lump Sum Pensioners ‘Until Further Notice’
- Watch: Philippines to Switch Off Analog TV by 2023
- Starmobile Group to Launch Own Digital TV Box ‘Starcube TV’ for Php 1,290
- PTV4 To Start Digital TV Rollout in 6 Areas by July 2017, Taps NEC for New Transmitters
- Smart Deploys Cell Broadcast Technology for Disaster Alerts, Complies with RA 10639
- Global Satellite (GSat) Updates Channel Line-up, Adds UNTV
- Globe Telecom Overtakes Rival Smart Communications in Subscriber Base by a Slim Margin
- Wish FM 107.5 Opens Online Voting for 2nd Wish 107.5 Music Awards
- UNTV Radio La Verdad 1350 kHz Begins Test Broadcast Using New 50kW Transmitter
- UNTV to Launch New Children’s Channel ‘KNC’ via Digital TV
- ASOP TV: Bringing the Best of Praise Music for 5 Years Now
- Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) marks 36th year in religious broadcasting
- Watch: 12 grand finalists of ‘A Song of Praise (ASOP) Year 5’
- MCGI celebrates ‘Thanksgiving of God’s People’ for Q3 2016
- MCGI’s TV Verdade expands reach to more than 10 cities in Brazil
- A milestone in religious broadcasting: Ang Dating Daan aired through Facebook Live
In case you missed:
- UNTV News and Rescue announces digital terrestrial TV expansion plans
- Globe Launches Pocket WiFi Trade-in Promo, Get New LTE Device for Only Php 600
- ABS-CBN TVPlus may soon offer digital TV box with WiFi
- LRT-MRT common station to be built between SM North, Trinoma
- Globe’s free GoWiFi service now in 500 locations
- UNTV starts reporting news in local dialects, foreign languages
- Re-branding: UNTV Life is now UNTV News and Rescue
- Wish 107.5 now on its 2nd year, still No. 1 FM YouTube channel in the Philippines
- Progressive Broadcasting Corporation (UNTV) franchise renewed for another 25 years
- Now brewing: Daniel’s Coffee brings a coffee shop in a TV studio