Manila, Philippines (May 7, 2017) – The Social Security System (SSS) will be releasing Php 1,000 benefit increase to pensioners under special cases on May 12 and 26, 2017.
Withdrawable on May 12, 2017 (Friday)
Retiree-pensioners who availed of the advanced 18 months retirement pension from August 2015 onwards will be able to withdraw the P1,000 additional benefit for each of the remaining months starting January 2017 on May 12.
Pensioners with settled initial disability, death and retirement (DDR) claims from November 2016 to April 2017 including those who filed for adjustment in their pension will be able get their Php 1,000 additional benefit in their bank accounts on May 12.
Also on May 12, other types of pensioners scheduled to receive the additional benefit are partial disability pensioners with less than 12 months duration paid in lump sum. The additional P1,000 per month benefit will cover the number of months they receive the disability pension starting January 2017.
Withdrawable on May 26, 2017 (Friday)
For pensioners who availed of the three-month advance pension due to typhoons Lawin and Nina last year, they will be paid their pension differential on May 26.
For questions and clarifications, pensioners may call the SSS hotline at numbers 920-6446 to 55 or send an email to email@example.com. [techthetruth]
- NTC Releases Draft Amendments to Memo Circular on Sale, Labeling of ISDB-T Receivers
- Wish FM 107.5 Launches New YouTube Channel
- UNTV to Expand News and Rescue Operations, Set to Launch New 24/7 News and Rescue Channel
- Watch: Philippines to Switch Off Analog TV by 2023
- Starmobile Group to Launch Own Digital TV Box ‘Starcube TV’ for Php 1,290
- PTV4 To Start Digital TV Rollout in 6 Areas by July 2017, Taps NEC for New Transmitters
- Globe Telecom Overtakes Rival Smart Communications in Subscriber Base by a Slim Margin
In case you missed:
- UNTV News and Rescue announces digital terrestrial TV expansion plans
- Re-branding: UNTV Life is now UNTV News and Rescue
- Progressive Broadcasting Corporation (UNTV) franchise renewed for another 25 years