Pampanga, Philippines (September 3, 2017) – Members Church of God International (MCGI) Overall Servant (Presiding Minister) and international televangelist Bro. Eli Soriano hopes to reach more souls after the ‘Truth Channel’ officially commenced its regular 24/7 digital terrestrial television (DTT) broadcast last Sunday, September 3.
Bro. Eli encourages brethren to support Truth Channel as well as UNTV News and Rescue.
“So magkakaroon na tayo ng dalawang channel ngayon na tatangkilikin mga kapatid, tangkilikin ninyo para mas maibalita natin ang kaligtasan sa lalong mas maraming tao,” said Bro. Eli Soriano.
[So this time, we will have two channels to patronize, my fellow brethren, let us patronize [it] for us to be able to further make salvation known to more people.]
The main host of the country’s longest-running religious program Ang Dating Daan (ADD) also discussed how brethren could watch the channel.
“Para magkaroon ng access ang mga kapatid sa digital Truth Channel ng [Members] Church of God International, kung wala kayo nung digital TV, bumili kayo ng digital box,” Bro. Eli told the brethren during the MCGI’s Thanksgiving of God’s People (Pasalamat ng Buong Bayan ng Dios) celebration.
[For the brethren to have access to the digital Truth Channel of the Members Church of God International, if you have no digital TV, buy a digital box.]
Truth Channel’s flagship programs include Ang Dating Daan’s (The Old Path) popular question and answer segment ‘Itanong Mo Kay Soriano, Biblia ang Sasagot (Ask Soriano, The Bible will Answer)’, ‘Truth in Focus’ and more than a dozen of new and informative segments.
Bro. Eli also asked Bro. Daniel to discuss who will be able to watch the digital broadcast of the new channel which is already on-air.
“Lahat po ng mga may digital box, pwede nyo na pong mapanood yan.” said UNTV-BMPI CEO Bro. Daniel Razon.
[All those who have digital box can already watch]
“Karamihan po ngayon ng nasa Mega Manila ay mayroon na pong mga digital boxes at yung mga may digital TV po, pwede nyo na pong ma-receive yan at maging sa inyo pong mga mobile, meron po tayong transmission dyan, pwede nyo din pong mapanood pati na po sa mga cellphones na mayroong mga digital receivers,” Kuya Daniel added.
[Many of those residing in Mega Manila who already have their digital boxes and those who have digital TV sets may be able to receive, even in your mobile phones with digital TV receivers.]
With the slogan “Truth Above All”, the Truth Channel will showcase stories and relevant information associated with faith, belief and the Bible. It will also present prominent religious doctrines and controversies as well as amazing Biblical facts.
MCGI Assistant Overall Servant Bro. Daniel S. Razon formally introduced the Truth Channel on digital television (DTV) through a ceremonial switch-on held at the Ang Dating Daan (ADD) Convention Center in Apalit, Pampanga. This move aims to intensify MCGI’s gospel propagation efforts through broadcast evangelization.
The historic event was witnessed by hundreds of thousands of brethren gathered together in more than 1,360 satellite monitoring centers across the globe. [techthetruth]
- Southeast Asia Suffers Slow Internet Due to Broken Undersea Cables
- Wish FM 107.5 Sets Third Anniversary Concert Party at Eastwood
- Watch: Philippines to Switch Off Analog TV by 2023
- PTV4 To Start Digital TV Rollout in 6 Areas by July 2017, Taps NEC for New Transmitters
- Global Satellite (GSat) Updates Channel Line-up, Adds UNTV
- Globe Telecom Overtakes Rival Smart Communications in Subscriber Base by a Slim Margin
- UNTV Radio La Verdad 1350 kHz Begins Test Broadcast Using New 50kW Transmitter
- UNTV to Launch New Children’s Channel ‘KNC’ via Digital TV
- Ang Dating Daan (The Old Path) marks 36th year in religious broadcasting
- MCGI’s TV Verdade expands reach to more than 10 cities in Brazil
In case you missed:
- UNTV News and Rescue announces digital terrestrial TV expansion plans
- Globe Launches Pocket WiFi Trade-in Promo, Get New LTE Device for Only Php 600
- ABS-CBN TVPlus may soon offer digital TV box with WiFi
- UNTV starts reporting news in local dialects, foreign languages
- Now brewing: Daniel’s Coffee brings a coffee shop in a TV studio